I am dealing with so many deadlines, narrow-minded “friends” on Facebook over breasts and Planned Parenthood, and an essay submission on my sexual awakening journey that may be used in an upcoming book.
I know this isn’t a usual DailyOJ, but I hope you understand why I needed to write this this way. (And I’ll have some more DailyOJ’s for you SOON!)
How is YOUR day? Let me know in the Comments’ section below!
With the upcoming launch of ArousedWoman Magazine, I noticed a theme emerging as I was doing my interviews…. Breasts and Body Image. I’m not sure how it happened, but I’m going with it! I want to do a pictorial feature of natural breasts — small breasts, large breasts, medium breasts, standing up, laying down, on your side, any color, size, or shape (yes, real breasts come in different shapes). Pregnant moms-to-be, breastfeeding moms (no baby in the pic), breast cancer survivors. Uneven, different-size cups breasts. The purpose of this feature is to show real breasts in all their glory, to help stamp out prejudice against women whose natural bodies do not meet a ridiculous standard of beauty (or defy the law of gravity). The feature will be a collage of the submitted photos, so rest assured, your face will NOT be seen in the feature. By entering your submission, you are agreeing to the following rules. RULES:
- MUST be aged 21 or older.
- No bra — just your breasts.
- Aim wide, so I can crop it down.
- Must be high-resolution, at least 1500 pixels wide, at 300 dpi.
- Submitting your photo does not guarantee it will be used.
- If your photo is used, you must sign a photo release.
- There is no pay for using your photo, but you will receive a complimentary copy of the magazine issue.
- Submit your photo and your contact info via my ArousedWoman tumblr.
Thank you, and I look forward to all your awesome naturalness!
CONNECT with AROUSEDWOMAN: