Aloe Cadabra is an all-natural lubricant, made with 95% organic aloe vera and 5% other stuff that is safe and also edible. After having numerous problems with two different K-Y products, I surfed the net for lubricants that would meet my standards, and this one has.
- The product itself is a healthy and safe product, not only for the exterior of the body but pH balanced for the interior of the vagina (a unique ecosystem that must maintain an acidic pH around 3.8 to 4.5).
- It is edible… though that is not something I would need to know, others might.
- It is a thick gel so it will stay where it is put till you can put the cap on and get back to your genital yoga.
- It comes in 3 flavors – Natural Aloe, Tahitian Vanilla, and Lavender.
- The product has a nice hand feel to it. It is not greasy, slimy, or messy.
- It doesn’t take much. I use a 2-3 dots of the lube on my toy before insertion. (I don’t use any lube for hands only play, just for insertibles.) More than that feels like I’ve used too much and lose contact with my skin and texture inside.
- This lube is safe for condoms, which is an important factor in safe-sex practices.
- The company seems like a small but well-run operation. The product shipped very quickly. And the shipping was free (to a USA address)…. However, you CAN buy it via Amazon, but only in multi-packs. I didn’t want to invest in several bottles until I knew if I liked it, so I bought 1 tube directly from the company for $9.95 USD and free shipping.
- And they gave me a special offer, that as a new customer, if I buy two (any flavor), I get one free (any flavor). So this would cost $19.90 whereas their regular 3-pack costs $29.95.
- The product itself is on the small side – only 2.5 ounces… though, the PRO side to this is that it fits comfortably in smaller hands.
- Scented products should NEVER be used INSIDE the vagina (oils, lubes, tampons, etc.), so buying flavors other than the Natural Aloe would be a waste of money (unless you can be sure you won’t get any flavored product in the vagina, or you will use it anally).
- Because it is a natural product and not greasy or slimy, you may need to re-apply during your play session. Each time I’ve used it, I have reapplied once during a session. But because the product is thick, I can leave the top off the first time I use it for faster reapplication on the 2nd without ruining the “mood.”
I really do like the product and will keep buying Aloe Cadabra’s Natural Aloe.